Monday, January 7, 2008

06 Jan 08 Went out wit 2nd bro gf and meet fabian up!!

ummm...yummy Big Apple Donuts
wowow!! here got so many fav Donuts almost all is chocolate fav..if i not mistaken chocolate is my notty dear fav..hehe


Today is a nothing special for me, cos when i woke up is around 1something pm so i when to bath everything. after all that i went to 1st floor and saw my 2nd bro and his gf was having their lunch..so i was joining them too..suddenlly when having lunch tat time my 2nd bro gf was chit chat wit me and we aso dunno how come, come out the same plan going to bkt tinggi jj for a walk!! and we plan after after lunch den go there...wah when we reach there that time from the main door we saw damn lot ppl standing there was watching dunno wat Astro fuction at there..so we din care bout it and we start our walk..when we walk until 2nd floor that time my 2nd bro gf saw Big Apple shop and she was asking me din my family member like to eat donuts ?? i was stunding at there and said har??? den i said to her if u buy wat go back to house sure got ppl eat wan ..and asked her no worries bout that haha..so we start Q Up for buying the donuts haha..1st i tot she will buy 6 donuts mana tau she go and told the gal for taking away for 12donuts..that time inside my heart was saying is it hav to buy so many donuts ?? but one things is not i pay enuff d haha..cos my house got 1 future nurse and future sis in law will pay for the bil haha..you guys know who is my future sis law and future nurse??haha that is my current 2nd bro gf wakakaka...meanwhile when we walk until 5something and going to 6pm we start bored and end up we went back home!!



Teriyaki Chicken Don order by Fabian

Shake Sushi

This is my fren fabian from kuching and aso my previous company coll and aso another "fai cai" in Citra haha..and he is 33yrs old..wah lao!!

meanwhile when at night i was went to jj to meet fabian and his bro up..wah today i was been jj twice..cos fabain coming to my hs and stay for 3days..so when night time fabian,his bro and me was went to SHAKE SUSHI for our dinner! wah lao guys this is my 2nd time when there to ate man..but this time i went there i was din order anything from there cos their meal is so suck man yuck!!haha..

So we had our dinner until 9something damn fabain was follow me went back to my hs and stay until wednesday..wah lao ..i can tell u guys he still the same like last time le...u guys know why? cos when he reach my hs saw my mummy and daddy at living room he can chit chat wit my mummy and daddy until midnight 1something le..cool man..but i can tell he really talkative guy man..can talk until like star was in ur left hand and aso the mood was in ur right hand and holding it le..haha..

0 comments: