Wednesday, January 9, 2008

07 Jan 08 Went to meet cousin wife up and my niece!

where is my two elder sister went?? why leave me alone!
Geremmy quick wake up see here,Geremmy: Dont snap my picture i jz woke up!!
This is my cousin bro and his Mas Airline wife!!
This is him see his nut face haha!! And now he is Nokia company Manager!cool..
Im so lonely who goin to willing play with me?? Why nobody play with me wan?? elder jie jie went to skool d im so lonely!!
Hmmmm...to all the small handsome boy dont make me angry ya!!
Hello to all my lovely handsome small boy did i look cute and pretty??
Haha..i closing up my eyes cant see you snapping my picture hehe!!
Ummm..small boy all did i look pretty huh?? anyone wan to come over me??
Hai.. too all the guys was visit my kor kor blog frens, My Name is Genette Chua
Gavin Kor kor and me hehe..opppss i think is not kor kor is(gavin kau fu)
Okay..you can take my piture right now!!
Genette:hmmm both of us is a good poser haha!!
Gavin kau fu and me
hehe..1...2...3...smile :)
is it this is a nice pose for me??



Today 07 jan 08 i was working for half day and then went up t genting with all my sale frens,when we went there jz for few hours chilling there hav a coffee and back to klang..when i was on my way down to klang that time my cousin wife was calling me up and ask me to go n pick Genette up around 3something..so i told my cousin wife said i'll on time to reach there..cos that time i got some prob to do in klang after came doen from genting..



After i slove my things all i went back to my hs and change cloth and speed to my cousin hs cos his wife is goin to fly to other country cos she is a Mas Airline St. and pick his daugther Genette and her elder bro come over my hs for staying few day..so when i reach there i saw them i was dem happy..ooohhh *shit* cos four of them is so pretty and so handsome man..too bad tat i cant see Genette elder sis cos she was in stander one this year and Genette younger brother was at baby sister hs ..so i jz meet up Genette and his elder bro..and ofcos i was playing around wit both of them and took pic with them ..wah cant believe it they so small and like to take picture and good in poser man..haha..cool..when finish taking thier pic i was bring them come to my hs and my mummy was helping my cousin to look over this both pretty gal and handsome boy haha..





burberry wakaka..
guess what inside there haha..
oppss i was something inside there is burberry cloth..

Meanwhile last month when my cousin wife b4 going going to on duty fly over to japan i was asking her to help me to buy burberry cloth..haha..so when she back to masia last few week and today she ask me to pick Genette and Geremmy up and go and take my burberry cloth haha..wowow damn happy man..but took bad that i going to PK soon after i pay for her..haiz..

0 comments: