Sunday, August 30, 2009

What Should I Do?

don't walk away, don't slip away,
I'm trying to capture the image,
but it's starting to fade,
it's not enough for you to stay,
with opened doors and too many ways.

and once your gone you're never coming back,
you loved me once, now that's a fact,
your empty presence hits me like a heart attack,
and I'm still not over you, at least, not yet,
how could you leave, just like that.

i unlocked the doors,
walked through a house that used to be our home,
your clothes, your scent, our memories were scattered on the floor,
and the urge i had to resist, was much too more.
just like my heart on a string, our photos hung on the walls.

you were all i had, so close, so near,
only yesterday you were standing here.
as you spoke, you spoke so clear,
yet the melody is still ringing in my ear,
now I'm only left with my tears.


and i cried till 10:50 AM

0 comments: