Monday, August 31, 2009

This Post Is For You, For One Of The Gal I Loving Right Now!

if i could, i would give you the world, just to see you smile,
if i could, i would do anything, to make this worth while,
if i could i would be anywhere near you, even if i had to run a million miles.
because i was in the dark when i was waiting for someone,
you held a candle en lighting your face telling me to hold on,
slowly taking my trembling hands, promising to take all my fears,
you came holding me, wiping away my tears.

the sky was Grey, like the color of your eyes,
you whispered softly, when tomorrow comes and the sun shines,
I'd still be here right by your side,
I'm going to make you my forever, I'm going to make you mine.

and you touched me so light,
I was strucked by your sight,
when you held me so tight,
i took it all in with all of my might.

you are my strength to everything,
my voice when i want to sing,
my journey to my destiny,
and my everything to life when I seek.

you sang to me saying,
I'll be waiting for you,
deep inside of me,
I am craving for you.
And I'll be the one to love you more,
giving you just everything you need.
I'll be at the end of the earth for you

I'll be calling for you,
I'll be the air that you breath,
I'll be your wings to fly,
I'll give my all to keep you alive.

0 comments: