Thursday, February 26, 2009

Aussie

In the light of the sun, is there anyone? I don’t think got ANYONE there

Oh it has begun...
Oh Gavin you look so lost, eyes are red and tears are shed,
This world you must've crossed... I said??(yea, I mean It)

And You don't know me, you don't even care,
I said
You don't know me, and you don't wear my chains...

Essential yet appealed, carry all my thoughts across
An open field,
When flowers gaze at Me… they're not going to who cry
When they see Me
I said??(I mean it)

I think I'll go to Aussie soon...
I think I'll start a new life,
I think I'll start it over, where no one knows my name,
I'll get out of Malaysia, I'm tired of the weather, Family and my love one
I think I'll get a SINGLE life and fly myself out to Paris...
I think I'll go to Aussie,
I think that I'm just tired
I think I need a new town (in Aussie but not in Brisbane), to leave this all behind...
I think I need a sunrise, I'm tired of the sunset,
I hear it's nice in the Summer, some snow would be nice... oh yeah,

Aussie... where no one knows my name... yeah
Where no one knows my name...
Where no one knows my name...
Yeah Aussie...
Where no one knows my name.

(I mean it)

By Gavz

0 comments: