Wednesday, May 27, 2009

The Reason

I'm not a perfect person
When you are reading this letter, Ya I’m far away from you.
As many things I wish I didn't do
I really miss those wonderful moments that we've spent together in MSN,SMS and TALK ON THE PHONE every single day and night.
But i continue learning
Having you in my life is best thing that has happened to me
I never meant to do those things to you
Happy, all good things have come to good way
And so i have to say I LOVE YOU!!
I know my actions were harsh on sometimes when im down
That i just want you to know
But i had no choice, it was the only thing i could do

I found the reason for me
I didn't want you to suffer because of me
To change who i used to be
I want you to become stronger
A reason to start over new
I want you to live life to the fullest
And the reason is you
I want you to see what that i could not

I'm sorry that i hurt you sometimes
I hope that you'll be able to forgive me and move on
It's something i must live with everyday
I wish you all the best in life when you be with me
And all the pain i put you through
I pray that i got the chance to love you everyday and every minutes
I wish that i could take it all away
And i will love you as mush as i do.
And be the one who catches all your tears
I pray for the blissful that i can marriage you and give you all the happiness around you
That's why i need you to hear
I pray for I’ll give our children happiness and everything they wan

I found the reason to show
Thanks for giving me the best time of my life
A side of me you didn't know
Thanks for showing me what love is all about
A reason for all that i'll do
I'll never forget you through eternity
And the reason is YOU
I LOVE YOU BB
(Tammy Lum Phui San)








Lyrics are adapted from the "The Reason - simple plan"
Modify by .:Gavin Chan:.

0 comments: