Monday, May 11, 2009

Each Early Morning I Wake Up

Each morning I wake up,
you’re the first thought on my mind.
Looking to put my arms around,
But there's nothing to find.
I realize you're not there,
and again sadness sets in.
It's a bad situation,
neither of us can win.
I miss you so badly,
the smile on your face.
The wrath of your body,
and how you radiate OUR place.
I miss the look in your eyes,
in the bright morning sun.
Think of how to make you happy,
a smile on your face tells me I've won.
As you can probably tell,
I'm not having a great day.
I keep thinking how much I miss you,
in each and every way.
Words aren't enough,
to express how I feel.
There's never a doubt,
my feelings are real.
I know that I love you,
I miss you so much.
The feelings of your kiss,
the feel of your touch.
I promise not to take for granted,
the love that we share.
I promise not to forget,
to show how much I care.
I want and need you,
as part of my life.
It’s the reason I asked you,
and want you to be my girl friend start from that day i meet you.
I miss you today,
as much as the day the day before.
You're the only one,
I want to adore.
Have I made my point,
Can you understand?
I need your love,
I want your hand.
Thinking of you,
Is all that I do.
I've told you many times,
this is nothing new.
So I'll finish this up,
Just hoping that you know.
I love you so much,
I miss you.
I Love You Tammy Lum Phui San.

0 comments: