Thursday, July 10, 2008

Happy 21st Birthday To Me

Standing start from the left: Mok, David, Me, Vincent, Ryan and Ricky
Siting down one start from left: Siao wei(mok gf), Ms. Yap(she is a LV,GUCCI fans and other branded queen) and last is Fat fat.
Erm...actually 1st July is my birthday.
So on that i didn't really hang out and so on.
I just stay at home wacthing my movie =P
and ofcause i recieved alot of wishes thru Cell,
Frenster and also thru MSN too.
Btw i at here going to say thanks again to you guys
for all the bufday wishes that you guys sent it to me
and i really appreciated it alot.
Anyway my 21yrs old birthday i didn't really celebrate with it,
but on 4th July i just invited those close friends i always mix
and all of us is working at the same line
but we all just diff company..
haha tell you guys all of them is my snake gang
during our working time. Tell you guys,
you guys also cant imagine
we can snake go watch movie
and go Star Hill, Garden, Sunway Pyramid,
Pavillion, Mid Valley for shopping!
so this few close frens i cant left them and miss it
so ask them
come out had steamboat for that day =)
Hey guys come on man..
having steamboat also have to talk bout shipment,
Air Freight, Sea Freight,
MAS Cargo and container all the things meh??
those shipment and container things
we come out to talk
when we snake together during our working time OKAY?
(To: Ms yap, Mok, Vincent, Ryan, Ricky and me)
Yea, that day we finished steamboat around 10.30pm,
so i just went and settle up the bil
and have chitchat with all of them awhile.
So we start planning where to go after that...
cause is friday night man
is the most happening night
yek***yek***
ya is time to go for clubbing man..
ya we did it and we make it to
COCOBANANA to club=)
Before that when i stand up
and going to get my ass off from the chair to take my car.
All of them was stopping me asked me
to get my ass back on the chair..
I was like WTF is time to go to club already..
hey i really cant imagine is
when i get my ass back to my chair
the waitress was bring out
one big box of cake
when i saw that my 1st reaction is shout loud
and said OMFG(Oh My Fucking God)
that is a really suprised
and i keep laughing like a stupid money siting on the chair haha..
Hey guys thanks for that day night!
And i wanna thanks for my dad and mum, daddy and mummy thanks for the Mont Blanc watch and Burberry Tie i really like it so much.
P/S:Mok your bufday is on 29th July and Vincent your bufday is on 31st July did my right?? yeah on both of that day we'll celebrate for you two exspecially is Vincent that day is ur 21st bufday =)

0 comments: