Friday, July 11, 2008

Felt Useless And Lifeless In My Life

Hmm..today for me just a lifeless day!!
I woke up at 11somthing and finding my frens to have lunch with me.
end up i rang ricky up and ask him where is him??
and then i went to Mcd to meet up for lunch
Ya, meet this 2 fai cai up at Mcd and crapping
all the shit..
haiz..i was getting fed up with my life..
i felt im so useless and lifeless in my life..
all of them had their own job and also they all
is working with their dad.
Wahlao and me,i work with my dad just like no need to go back to office
everytime also can sleep until 11 to 2 somethin only wake up
and also nothing to let me busy with..
wah why my life is so suck man..
WWWWWWHHHHHHYYYYYY! why? why? why?
So jealous with them.




After finished my lunch i went off to Northport to see new Skyline GTR

wahlao the car is damn sporty man!

felt like beg my dad to get it for me hahaha...

Seriously i fucking like this car..is more nicer then Fairlady.

But when i went to asked the price they told me is RM700,000.00++

hmm...this car is more expensived then the Fairlady man hahaha...

Wish to have it right now..wah sei....But i'll try my best to beg my dad to get it for me

*Wink* Blek *

0 comments: