Saturday, April 25, 2009

Should i say "IF"?? Nah fuck it!!

If sea can talk and if wind falls in love with sands.
If my longing's lost in vacancy.
I'll listen to the waves, let the wind blow my hair.
My love for you grows with time
Summer's here when spring's away,
I finally realize on retrospect,

When sunshine returns.
To the rainy southern country,
I'll try to finish the love story in the past
When sunshine leaves the too sunny southern country
Will you give me back all the love you took away???
Before you said goodbye!!

Sea is blue, star shine bright
My arms are empty without you,
Sky is endless at my lonely nights. Please forgive my hesitancy
To confess that I LOVE YOU.
When sunshine returns to the rainy southern country
I'll try to finish the love story in the past.

Cause this blog is keep writing bout my life and my love!!

0 comments: