Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Holly Shit!! Really Holly Shit!!

I'm really is an idiot! booked an Aussie flight ticket 14th APRIL instead of MARCH flight!!

Ish... whatever!! going to rebook again. so sorry until now i still didn't upload all my CNY, Pangkor and also Penang pics. Agrh just forget bout it :)
Cause currently i'm busy my paper.. but i really wish i can pass this paper to help me get back to UQ!

So bout love love things or who i going after with all the things ill put aside! what i know i really let her playing my feeling although is hurt but what can i do?? i just can be aside waiting her and keep fade.
ya she really is a nice gal and understanding gal and so on. I really appreciated she been appearing in my life.

And ya,guys
I decide to move out from my elder bro house at Runcorn and ill move to Beenleigh or Brunswick Street!! :)

Cause I really need to get my new life and bout my family stuffs&parents things all my aunts and uncle will help me to solve it d! so i no need to carry so many burden. what i wish is faster done my paper get my result and back to Aussie that's it!

Yea, last
Sunday i bump my Ex and her new boyfriend at Gurney Plaza near Celebrity Fitness there cause that time she just finish her work. So Michoh and me was walking around all of sudden i saw her walk out from CF. but that time she did saw me but bout of us just act don't know each other! im really happy cause she got a boyfriend and i really saw her boyfriend too.

And Emily,Lyda&Kar Wai great to meet you at Coffee Island. see i really didn't forget you guys wan le.

0 comments: